If you want to know what Medicare covers in 2020 check out the Medicare & You 2020 Handbook – Link to handbook at bottom of this page
Here you can:
• Learn about your Medicare choices. There are 2 main ways to get your Medicare coverage—Original Medicare and Medicare Advantage. See the next few pages
to learn more.
• Find out how and when you can sign up. If you don’t have Medicare Part A or Part B, see Section 1, which starts on page 15. If you don’t have Medicare prescription drug coverage (Part D), see Section 6, which starts on page 73. There may be penalties if you don’t sign up when you’re first eligible.
• If you have other health insurance, see pages 20–21 to find out how it works with Medicare.
If you already have Medicare:
• You don’t need to sign up for Medicare each year. However, you should review your Medicare health and prescription drug coverage and make changes if it no
longer meets your needs or if you could lower your out-of-pocket expenses.
• Mark your calendar with these important dates! This may be the only chance you have each year to make changes to your coverage.
Medicare & You 2020 Handbook